ATTENTION ALL OWNERS
Do you relate to this photo?
Renting out your property is tough, overwhelming, and time consuming. That is why we suggest you leave it up to us to help you and your sanity!
We now offer so many new benefits for our owners such as:
-Owner Portal ( where you can view your account payables and recievables)
-Owner Direct Deposit ( No more waiting for your checks, it will be directly deposited into your account)
Call us at (949)584-5712
UPGRADES! UPGRADES! UPGRADES! Take a look at whats going on in this home! 4bd/2.5bath in Hunington Beach16092 Pitman, Hunington Beach, CA 926474BD/2.5BA
-Interior remodeled in classic neutrals
-New roof, new plumbing, water heater, new electrical (all fixtures and outlets)
- New kitchen w/ new stainless steel appliances (electric range/oven, dishwasher, sink/garbage disposal), cabinetry, fixtures
- New bathroom fixtures w/ double sinks, cabinets, lighting
- New flooring (carpet/tile), paint, window coverings, and fixtures
- Indoor laundry room (new connection set up to tenant’s washer and electric dryer)
- New backyard sliding glass door to be installed in February
- Updated landscaping w/ classic herringbone brick patio, walkway, and flower beds
- Kitchen countertops w/ quartz.
- New exterior painting.
- New windows and sliding glass door.
- Updated landscaping w/ brick patio in herringbone pattern.
-Walking distance to neighborhood elementary school (College View Elementary)
-Close proximity to I-405 freeway and 22 Freeway, Goldenwest College, Bella Terrace Shopping Center, Huntington Beach Library, Central Park, Beaches, etc.
Please Note: No Pets or Smoking is allowed
- 01/26/2016FOR SALE: 46076 Via La Colorada, Temecula, CA 92592Offered at : $399,990
YOUTUBE LINK: https://youtu.be/oOL1qRxv2Yo
#CONTACTUS for more information about this property and for showings!
- 11/16/2015On the Blog Today! New property for Lease, that will WOW you immediately!6600 Warner Ave #20 Huntington Beach, CA 92647This condo has been completely remodeled! It has all new laminate wood flooring, paint, baseboards and lighting. It has all new white shaker cabinets with soft close drawers, ice white granite, white subways tiles backsplash, brushed nickel accessories, chrome fixtures, LED undercabinet lighting, can lighting, center island with pendant lighting and all new Frigidaire Gallery Edition appliances INCLUDED (stove, refrigerator, dishwasher). The bathroom has also been redone adding dual sinks, new carrera counters, white shaker soft close drawer cabinets as well, and new flooring. This condo also has new DUAL GLAZED WINDOWS, ceiling fans and sliding closet doors. You will fall in love with this one! The complex has a community pool, clubhouse and gym for your enjoyment.Contact us to schedule a viewing of this property!#9495845712
At Freedom Property Management , we like to make the change easy! You and your property are in good hands.
Contact us and we would be happy to meet with you and talk about what you and your properties needs are and how we can serve you!
If you don't already know! We offer a great opportunity to our tenants. It's called your "Tenant Portal"
Your Tenant Portals include:
- Online Payments
*enables you to pay online using a debit/credit card
*enables you to pay online using E-Check ( electronic check payment)
*enables you to set up Auto-Pay so you are never late on your rent
-Online Maintenance Request
*enables you to submit a repair request to us, so we can handle the issue at your home promptly & efficently.
Click on this Link for more information on how we can make it easy for you!
On the Blog today! As Freedom Property Management is a full service residential property management company we also have 30+ years in the Real Estate Industry! We have listed a beautiful home nestled in the golf course community of Aliso Viejo, CA. Offered at 1,325,900. This home stops at no limits and is a must see!
CALL US FOR VIEWING AND SHOWINGS
- 06/04/2015Freedom Property Management Services
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT FEES:
- No Upfront Fees
- % of total Monthly Rent (Taken out of Rent Collected)
- Obtaining Tenant (Screening of credit, previous evictions & references)
- Collect & processing of Monthly Rent
- Negotiation of lease renewals and rent increases
- 24-hour Hotline for maintenance calls
- Handling of all tenant problems & requests
- Overseeing all necessary repairs & maintenance
- Tenant Move-in/move-out
- Scheduled property inspections
- Eviction Services
- Rent-ready for new tenants
Freedom Property Management wants to make it as easy as possible for you! Leave it to us to take all the work off your shoulders! With over 30 + years in the industry you and your property are in great hands!
- 05/12/2015What does Freedom Property Management offer to your Tenants?
Freedom Property Management offers not only owners exceptional service, but also their tenants! We offer your tenants peace of mind and great customer service.
These services included:
- Personable Property Manager that is experienced with the needs of your tenant
- 24/7 hour hotline for maintenance and emergencies
- Excellent Customer Service answering any questions your tenant may have (this includes knowledge about association rules and regulations, parking permits, maintenance, and more)
- Online Tenant Reports and Tenant Portal ( detailed reports, receipts ,maintenance, and paying online )
- Pay with Cash electronically ( while your tenant may have cash, they can request a barcode from us and take it to any nearby 7eleven and get their rent paid)
- What do you do if you have a leak? Leaks are very important that they are handled in a timely manner so that the situation does not increase causing a whole new array of problems. From a slab leak to a pinhole leak we are equipped to handle all situations. This puts your tenants mind at ease knowing that their home is being care for. We provide getting prompt contractors that specialize in the specific situation at your home to resolve the problem. At times, even renovation ( this can include flooring, cabinetry, drywall and paint)
Here at Freedom Property Management you, your tenant and your home are in safe hands!
On the Blog today is our feature home for lease!
2395 Via Mariposa 2E, Laguna Woods, CA 92637
This 2bd/2ba home nestled in the beautiful Laguna Woods 55+ Community is right on the golf course with incredible views. It certainly doesn't stop there, this home has 50 K in upgrades. These upgrades include Quartz counter tops in kitchen and both bathrooms all with new sinks and fixtures. Single slab Marble in both baths with all new fixtures. New solid strand bamboo flooring through out with sound proof padding and baseboards. New stainless steel appliance included. LED high efficiency recessed lighting. Reverse ossosimous water system. New duel pane windows with 4 inch wood shutters. Scrapped ceilings. New 6 panel doors for closet
There is no question you need to view his home! You will not regret it!
- 04/29/2015HOW WE GET YOUR PROPERTY RENTEDServices : How do we get your property rented you ask?Our services include a variety of ways we can get your property rented!
Some of the ways include:- Sending out information of your property to network sites ( ex: Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia etc)* this will allow your property to show up when someone searches for the criteria of your home- Social Media Ads ( Facebook, Youtube, Blogger, Twitter etc)
- Through MLS ( Multiple Listing Services)
* which allows viewing to all other real estate agents ( approx.: 11,500+)
* this is usually the quickest way to get your property rented.
We will find the right way for you and your home!
Happy St. Patricks Days from your team @ FREEDOMPROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Check out these awesome St. Patties Day recipes!
* Tenant Calls/ Maintenance Calls- From slab leaks to fixing light bulbs. Your tenant will be calling you in all hours of the day and even that occasional 3AM call to fix what is going on at your property.
* Association Calls- Often when you think about property management all you think about is collecting the rent, but this is simply not true. You will be in a great deal of contact with the homeowners association with violations, maintenance, parking permits and so much more.
* Rent Payments/ Accounting- You will need to find out how, when, and where you will be collecting the rent. It is also very important to keep track of all payments and make sure they are accurate. This is where an accounting program can be a necessity for your property.
* Late Payments and Bank Fees- Every tenant is not perfect. You need to set up a plan incase your tenant is late with a payment or bounces a check. Most banks will charge you a fee for a bounced check. How will you handle this?
* Property File- Whether you are a tech or paper filer, you must keep a organized file for all aspects of your property.
* Move in Process- Finding someone the home of their dreams, and seeing the smile on their face when you hand over their keys is rewarding. To get there the process will include : marketing the property, preparing the property ( this can include getting new carpet, painting, repairs, and general cleaning) screening the prospective tenants, selecting the right tenant and creating the tenant file, creating the lease and having it signed by the new occupant, collecting the deposit, and going over the needs of the tenant. Will you allow pets? Will you include appliances?
* Move out Process- You will get some tenants that look for more than one year lease, and will stay for years to come. But what happens when that comes to a end? You will need to start closing their file. This will consist of inspecting the property for new repairs or damage during the tenancy, which will effect the amount of deposit the tenant will receive back. You will need a thorough move-out process in place.
Freedom Property Management was created for these purposes. We strive to give the homeowner reliable, stress free and cost effective service utilizing a personal hands on approach with exceptional customer and client services. Help us Help you become stress free!
YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS HOME!!! SKYS THE LIMIT UPGRADES! 4BED/3BATH 2700 SQ.FT 4,400/MO. DONT MISS THIS!19 Rincon, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656YOU WILL FALL INRIGHT IN TIME FOR VALENTINES DAY! THIS LOVELY HOME IS READY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. THIS HOME HAS SKYS THE LIMIT UPGRADES!AND WE JUST HAD A PRICE REDUCTION!19 Rincon, Aliso Viejo4BED/3BATH AT 2700 SQ.FT $4400/MO.New Shea Home Located in the Aliso Viejo Golf Community of Glenwood. Very spacious open floorplan - includes downstairs bedroom & bath. Granite kitchen counters. Stainless Steel appliances, chocolate mocha cabinetry throughout. Upgraded master bath with travertine slab counter top & upgraded tile at shower & tub. Upgraded Wood Flooring & Upgraded Carpet. Walking distance to AV Country Club This is a Totally furnished home. Sub Zero Refrigerator included This home is equipped with high end audio / visual equipment! Both the downstairs Great Room and Master Bedroom have high-end Pioneer Receivers with in-ceiling Speakercraft Speakers and subwoofers. The Great Room is equipped with a Pioneer 60" mounted Plasma TV while the Master Bedroom includes a Samsung 45" mounted LCD TV. The master bathroom also includes an auxiliary speaker with separate volume control. Both Great Room and Master Bedroom are also set up with DVD Players. The Pioneer Receivers are also set up with Sonos so that audio throughout the house can be controlled from your smartphone.
- 01/14/2015129 Tangelo, Irvine, CA 926182BED/2BATH, 834 Sq.Ft, $1995/moCome see this beautiful 2 bed / 2 bath unit in the desirable location of Irvine! Light & Bright this home has a lovely view of waterways and lakes from the living room and spacious balcony. Amenities are endless and include: tennis courts, play ground, basketball courts, gym, and clubhouse. Only 5 minutes walking distance from Irvine Valley College!#contact#9495845712@
- 11/18/201427771 BerwickMission Viejo, Ca 92691Highland Park's largest floor plan with three bedrooms and three bathrooms + upgraded kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, rich wood cabinets, and high end tile flooring. As well as upgraded bathrooms with granite counters, decorated tile tub and shower enclosures. Soaring ceilings, crown molding, central air conditioning plus ceiling fans. Light and Bright! End unit with wrap around park -like yard with full access from the front gate to the back of the yard and two car attached garage with direct access to the home! You've got it all!! This is an amazing property!!!!!!
- 10/29/2014608 S. Helena Street, Anaheim, Ca 928052 Bed/ 1 Bath Detached Home$1900/moDetached Single family home with 2 bedrooms and one bath * Front & rear yard * Dining room * Kitchen * Living room * Refrigerator * NO garage* Washer and Dryer included
- 09/23/2014MUST SEE PROPERTY IN TUSTIN 3bd/2.5 ba 1972 sq. ftBeautifully maintained and well-kept Tustin Meadows Plan 14 home. Nice size backyard with access to formal dining room and kitchen. Family room with fireplace for wood or gas. New interior and exterior paint. Master bedroom suite. Utility room with sink. Granite countertops. Wine cooler, Refrigerator included. Association pools Hardwood floors.A MUST SEE
4 Clear Creek Lane2 bedroom, 2 bath, private Cul-de-Sac. Lots of Windows Overlooking nicely landscaped yard, cozy fireplace in living room. Newer carpet and flooring. Beautiful and Private back and side yard. Garden window in kitchen. Two car attached garage. Great Neighborhood! Gardener provided by OwnerDONT MISS THIS HOME!Contact us!949 584-5712
- 08/12/2014Freedom Property Management does its research and follows all ins and outs of the REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY MANAGEMENT industry! Call us with any questions, and we can help!call us today!
- 08/07/2014Come schedule a viewing with us for this beautiful property in the " Rivera/Bear Brand Community"Call : Mel Peyton for details and to schedule your viewing! (949)584-5712Scan this QR code with your smart phone to view this Properties Flyer!
- 07/30/2014Definition of a Property Manager
A property manager is defined as a person or organization that is responsible for operating and maintaining real estate property for a fee, when the owner of the property has no interest in managing it themselves. The property manager must play the liaison between the owner of the property and the tenants that occupy the property. This can be a balancing act as the property manager must walk a tight line in ensuring that the property is always rented to capacity for the sake of the owner & maintained appropriately to keep the satisfaction level of the tenant as high as possible. Most types of properties that a property manager will manage on behalf of an owner fall into one of 5 categories: Residential, Multi-Family, Association, Commercial, or Resort.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a property manager typically consist of dealing with tenant issues, property repair, property maintenance, listing properties for rent, marketing properties available for rent, and brokering lease agreements between owner and tenant. At times the property manager may even have to play the role of rent collection when the tenant falls behind on payments, putting together reporting for the owner on the status of the property, or the delegation of tasks to 3rd party vendors based on the owners wishes.
Dependent on the contractual arrangement between owner and property manager, the property manager may need to be engaged with managing the outsourcing of all maintenance tasks associated with the property. This includes vetting out approved property service companies that are trustworthy and reliable and that will charge a fair rate in exchange for their services. This is a crucial skill for the property manager to be able to master in order to protect the owner’s investment in the property by mitigating any additional costs that aren’t necessary.
Property Manager’s Responsibility to Owner
The owner of a real estate property expects a property manager to carry out several core responsibilities, of which the most important is that of keeping the property occupied with tenants. In order to maximize the owners return on investment from the property, the property manager must maintain a high level of tenant occupancy at all times. Therefore, a property manager with a high degree of occupancy in his or her portfolio must have the necessary marketing skills to keep properties from sitting vacant for extended periods of time where lost revenue opportunity is at risk for the owner.
The second critical responsibility to the owner is that of assessing the rental rates that should be charged to the tenants. A property manager has responsibility to that of the owner to maximize the income being generated from each property in the portfolio by conducting a comparison analysis. A good comparison analysis should assess similar information on all competing properties in the area. The purpose of the analysis, is to not only identify the physical differences in the subject property vs. that of its competitors , but to determine the value of each feature so that the property manager can make the necessary adjustments to the subject property’s rental rate, up or down, based on the result. For example, a competitive residential property includes a swimming pool in the backyard of the home. The swimming pool feature of the home is estimated to be that of $100 per month. To remain competitive, the subject property, which has no swimming pool, should have its’ rents be reduced by $100 per month to remain competitive (assuming all other features of the two properties are equal).
Property Manager’s Responsibility to Tenant
On the tenant side, the property manager has a certain level of expectation setting that must be met in order to keep the tenant satisfied with occupying the property. The assurance that the tenant will have “quiet enjoyment” of the premises – a level of understanding from the tenant that the property will be used for the intended purposes laid out in the lease agreement and free from outside influence (i.e. owner, property manager, other tenants). Comfort is also an important expectation that must be met, a living environment that is controlled from the elements and that has all of the amenities that were agreed upon in the lease is key to keeping tenants satisfied. The safety of the tenant, or the tenants’ perception of safety and security, is another primary responsibility of the property manager where the tenants are able to live or work in an environment that is free from any structural defects or conditions that may be hazardous to personal health or property. Finally, social status will often times affect the property manager/tenant relationship where the tenant needs to feel that the property meets socio-economic and cultural standards for themselves and their guests.
Property Managers perform the valuable function of operating and maintaining real estate property on behalf of a property owner. They usually work for larger entities, such as property management companies, and earn their living by maintaining the relationship between property owner and tenant.
Freedom Property Management is here for all your needs! We specialize in all areas of Property Management.
Leave it up to us!
Call your Property Manager Today!
- 07/18/2014Check out this new property for Lease in the Beautiful City of Irvine, CABeautiful 2 bedroom single family attached home ( attached at garage only) located on the corner lot. Great street appeal! Well maintained. Located close to 2 association pools, Parks and has all the amenities of Woodbridge, and California's Best Schools!#contactus
@at 949 584 5712
- 07/15/2014For Lease! 3BD/3BA $2700/MOin the incredible community of Tierra LindaRSM, CAVIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS!!!! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this charming 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home has tranquil & panoramic course, foothills and mountain views from the raised, custom designed patio off of the 1st hole of Tijeras Creek Golf Course. Walk to the Clubhouse for dinner or hike/bike the trails of O'Neill Park, award winning schools, tennis courts, pools and spa. Conveniently close to toll roads, shopping & dining...THE LOCATION OF THIS HOME IS INCREDIBLE! This is the only custom built home in Tierra Linda offering many upgrades including new paint, French doors out to the beautifully landscaped backyard, hardwood floors, custom built cozy fireplaces in the Master Suite and Family Room, cantilever deck, library/loft, custom lighting and ceiling fans, custom closet organizers, 2 car attached garage with extra storage, the list goes on and on...THIS HOME IS A MUST SEE!
#contact us for details @9495845712#Youtube Video on this Property
Freedom Property Management is here to help you find your home!
Property for Sale! In the desirable Bear Brand community!
New granite countertops New A/C unit & furnace new Dishwasher, New tile flooring in Kitchen & Bathroom. New countertop in master bath, New carpet in Master. Beautiful single level unit with great quiet neighborhood and 2 car garage. 9 ft high Ceilings. Plantation shutters. Bright unit with lots of windows. Sun room or great 3rd bedroom or office. Light and Bright, open and Spacious Floor Plan! Living Room with Fireplace! Private patio Area! 2-Car Attached Garage with Direct Access! Close to Ocean Ranch Shops, Restaurants and Movie Theater! Walk or Bike to the Beach!Unit has been re piped with PEX this year.
#contact us for details @9495845712
#Youtube Video on this Property
Here at Freedom Property Management we are not only here for your Property Management needs but also your Real Estate needs.
Whether it be selling your house or needing to occupy it. We are here!